Oct 16 - Wellness Workshop Presents: Wellness for the Modern Woman
Time & Location
About the event
You've checked all the boxes of success: the career, the money, the relationship and are devoted to your faith yet you are unfulfilled. There's a brick wall that you keep running into but you can't figure out why. Why isn't this enough? What is the missing piece?
To help, the Wellness Craze has brought together two incredible women who, like you, kept hitting that wall.
Tiffany Matier is a Serial Enterpreneur that has spent years in Corporate America leading projects, landing huge deals and helping others thrive. She had the money, the husband, the success; still something was missing. She wanted more but didn't know what that was. That missing piece became a gnawing emptiness. And that gnawing emptiness gave rise to anxiety and depression. It took her 5 years to find her way but she came out with the keys. And now, this Wellness Coach helps successful women find their way back to being WellThee Women through Wealth and Wellness coaching.
Suzette Vearnon transformed a temp position into a business in less than a year. By all intents and purposes, she was successful. Yet, over the subsequent 7 years, she felt trapped. What was she missing? She authored 3 books, launched 2 more businesses, discovered her purpose and finally found her Mr. Right, yet none of it brought true contentment. It wasn't until what she built fell apart that she found her missing piece. And now, this Life and Relationship Solutions Coach helps achievement-driven women redefine what makes them enough, on their own terms, so they can experience love and life in a brand new way.
You who attend this workshop will:
- Identify what your brick wall(s) are instead of continuing to run into them
- Discover the missing piece of yourself that the brick wall(s) are there to reveal
- Be introduced to techniques to de-escalate anxiety and depression before it turns into a full blown episode
- Gain insights into setting boundaries with yourself and in significant relationships
- Identify three critical factors of enoughness and how, by redefining them, you can transform your experience of love
- Find out how to build a lifestyle that supports your mental, emotional and spiritual wellness
So if you want to stop pretending to be okay when you're not and actually get the tools to fill the emptiness inside, this workshop is for you.
In compliance with CDC guidelines and to ensure the wellness of attendees, masks are required.
- General Admission$70$700$0